Preparing for Self-Administration Hormone Injections with HGH Powder Vial and Syringe Kit:
Other Hormone Shot Protocols
IGF-1 can be administered via subcutaneous injections or intramuscular Purchase IGF-1 HGH Injections;
Testosterone injections are an IM or intramuscular shot though some may also inject some forms Sub-Q Purchase Testosterone Injections.
Follow the correct injecting protocol for optimal treatment results. Below are typical dosages and step by step injection instructions with diagrams.
Typical HGH Dosages
Injecting HGH - How to prepare and inject Somatropin
The Steps for Preparing & Taking your HGH Shots
- Disinfect Hands Before Injecting. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water.
- solid Surface and Good Lightening. Select a well-lit, clean hard surface preferably with a mirror (e.g. Bathroom countertop).
- Prepare your GH injection kit. Ensure you have all necessary injection supplies and that all packaging and wrappings are intact, and there are no signs of tampering. Always double check the expiration dates on all hormone medications.
Drawing HGH solution into syringe:
- Use alcohol wipes to clean the tops of the hormone medication vials - move in one direction and use one wipe per vial.
- Remove syringe with needle from packaging and fill syringe with an equal amount of air as the intended dose by pulling plunger back to the desired mark (i.e. If you are drawing up 2 ml's of solution you would pull plunger to the "2" on the syringe).
- Insert the needle straight through the rubber stopper into the vial. If you touch the stopper with your finger clean it with a fresh alcohol wipe prior to withdrawing medication.
- Turn the Human Growth Hormone medication vial upside down keeping the needle tip inside the HGH liquid.
- Inject the air into the medication vial. This helps to maintain a balance of internal/external pressure when using glass vials;this also makes future medication withdrawal easier.
- Hold the vial and syringe in one hand and slowly draw up that amount of liquid into syringe. Diagram 1 shows technique on holding vial.
- While holding the vial upside down and maintaining drawing needle inside the vial, gently tap the side of the syringe until air bubbles rise to the top of the barrel of the syringe. Gently push the plunger to eject ONLY THE AIR BUBBLES through the needle.
- Remove needle and syringe from vial.
- Recap needle by placing the plastic needle cap on countertop and safely guiding the needle into the cap. This reduces the possibility of accidentally sticking yourself.
- For Testosterone and/or IM injections remove the drawing needle and discard it in an OSHA approved Sharps container. Federal Regulations require needles and sharps objects to be disposed of in a proper bio-medical waste container. If you are missing or need sharps containers please call us immediately. Make sure to always properly dispose of all used needles.
Injecting of HGH or Testosterone Solution:
- For Testosterone or Intramuscular (IM) injections - Remove fresh administration needle from packaging and inspect for any defects. Do not remove plastic cap until ready for injection.
- Firmly twist administration needle on to syringe and maintain in front of you on countertop until you are ready for administration.
- For SUBQ (Subcutaneous) injections (injecting HGH), the small insulin syringe is preloaded with needle which cannot be removed and will be used for administration.
- Use an alcohol wipe to clean skin at the injection site;let it air dry. Throw away the wipe. NOTE: Do not use any areas in which you feel lumps, bumps, firm knots or pain. Do not use any area in which the skin is discolored, depressed, scabbed, or is broken open. If you are in doubt call your representative.
- Remove the needle cap from the needle and gently pinch the skin together around the site (to lift it up a bit) See Diagram 2 . The best areas for injection are away from joints, nerves, bones, and other important body. Refer to last page for injection site diagram. The preferred areas for Intramuscular (IM) injections, such as Testosterone, are the gluteus maximus (buttocks) and the quadriceps muscles. The preferred area for Subcutaneous (SUBQ) injections, such as Growth Hormone and HCG is around the navel, stomach area.
- With a swift motion stick the needle into the skin at a 90? angle for intramuscular (IM) injections (Testosterone) and at a 45? angle for subcutaneous (SUBQ) injections (HGH).
- (IM) While needle is in the muscle pull back on the plunger slightly and look for blood inside syringe. *Rarely will there be blood but if you experience this - it just means you are near or hit a blood vessel and will need to withdraw the needle and find a suitable area to inject. Immediately pull needle and syringe out and gently massage area with gauze or clean tissue.
- Inject the Testosterone or HGH medication by using a slow steady push on the plunger until the syringe is completely empty. Hold a cotton swab or gauze near the injection site.
- Swiftly and safely remove the needle from the skin, wipe with an alcohol swab and gently massage the injection site with a cotton ball or gauze.
- Immediately discard the syringe and the needle in an OSHA sharps container.
- Maintain all supplies and medication in a safe place and away from the reach of children and others. Ensure proper storage of medical supplies and refrigerated medicines.
- Once you have filled the OSHA approved sharps container to the "recommended fill line" you can call your local waste management and follow local guidelines for proper disposal.
Best Places to Insert Injections into Skin, Tissue and Muscle