2015年12月25日星期五

Can anyone from experience recommend a dosing for hygetropin? For lean muscle?

26 Years Old
5’10”
190lb
12-15% bf
Athletic Build, Looking to increase lean mass while decreasing bodyfat slightly. Diet is very much in check, and workouts are going well. Macro goals are set for day to day nutrition.
My buddy will be selling me the rest of his human growth hormone – somatropin – Hygetropin. He will be subject to blood tesing for ped’s in a while and has to get rid of the left overs… It will be 12 8iu vials of Hygetropin
From research, I know this falls short of an ideal amount for a sufficient cycle of 6+ months yielding solid results.
Can anyone from experience recommend a dosing regime? I’m looking for a dose that would stretch the supply out even if the results aren’t crazy….
My buddy shot 2iu every 3rd day… (2iu Monday, 2iu Thursday, etc…….) He had very positive results in terms of fat burning, recovery, and endurance….
Q: Does anyone have alternative dosing recommendations for hygetropin?
A: I personally recommend you add a low dose of test to the hygetropin, for muscle building I THINK the recommended dosage is 8iu. For fat burning and endurance I’m sure you will get decent results with 2 to 3iu.
For a person new to human growth hormone – somatropin – I would suggest starting low dose at 2iu daily,everyday.


没有评论:

发表评论